Pages

7.07.2010

I Insulted and Interrupted Julie Andrews. My Work Here Is Done.

I jumped at the chance to interview Julie Andrews for BlogHer. That is, until I was still under the covers an hour before our interview paralyzed by fear with absolutely nothing prepared. Chris finally came in and gingerly laid a list on my pillow of questions he had come up with for Julie Andrews. You know, that he whipped up in addition to his full-time job.

"I thought you might need some help," he whispered, concerned. "Also, it's nine o'clock".

Two Red Bulls, 75 frenzied text messages with Yvonne, and a few jumping jacks later I was on the phone with The Miss Julie Andrews...

5 comments:

Rachel M. said...

The link says "403 - access denied" and I'm a registered user at BlogHer. What's up???

Sugar said...

Very exciting & yes she is super classy. I enjoyed reading it.

Victoria said...

Hey, I couldn't leave a comment on the actual interview for some reason, but I wanted you to know that Despicable Me is actually made by Universal Pictures, not Pixar. Other than that, I think you did a great job with quite an intimidating lady.

MJ Tam said...

I think you did an awesome job! What a wonderful interview that was. Also, I would've thrown up if given a chance to interview Julie Andrews. I mean...c'mon! Julie Andrews?!

You were awesome!

Norm said...

Wow, you did great! What a wonderful interview. Congrats!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.