I don't remember exactly where I saw this game done before. I was going to link to it, but then I started looking for it and frankly so many blogs have done this at this point that I honestly don't know who to give credit to. So suffice it to say this is not an original idea and am lazy copier blogger.
Following are eleven occurrences in my life that all happened (it's true!) except for one (is dirty lie!). Can you guess which one is a lie?
1. I was once approached at a bar in San Francisco by Cuba Gooding Jr.'s bodyguards during the shooting of As Good As It Gets and was told that my presence was requested by Cuba and his entourage.
2. I once reported a car driving in front of me that was on an Amber Alert and maybe saved a kidnapped child.
3. I once ditched an entire Analytic Philosophy course in college, then showed up for the Final and aced it.
4. I once was pulled up on stage by LL. Cool J during a concert.
5. My nose is currently broken.
6. Dean Cain hit on me at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas.
7. My aunt had Post Partum Depression and jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.
8. I bought my mom a $5,000 sapphire ring when her cat died.
9. I once was a Christian missionary in Utah and was chased by a rifle-toting polygamist.
10. I once got into a drunken political argument with Adam Duritz at The House of Blues in L.A. and then accused him of having an affair with Monica Potter.
11. I once threw a party and no one came.
Guess in the comments and I'll come back and provide the juicy details on all the true statements! There will be a prize! Of some sort!