Pages

5.03.2006

It's Not the Size of Your Shamless Plug, It's How You Use It

I wanted to write something amusing today, but I've been busy Clubbing Moms and, well, my arm hurts.

I did want to update you all to let you know that it looks like my new blog will be launching next week. (So, go join! And find me and add me to your network.)

This pleases me to no end to get this kind of news because I was starting to worry the Head Mom Clubber - who I'm pretty sure is her and I'm pretty sure she was up late deciding on my new template - had changed her mind about me. Perhaps due to my anemic posts. Or the world's longest run-on sentence.

This makes me realize that I'm a little insecure for internet employment. I'm always assuming every communication is my last communication. (How do I know they got my email though Chris? But, how do I REALLY know?).

Fortunately, they are willing to overlook my virtual neediness and we've been working on my new home this week. I am mostly pleased. I can't wait to hear what you think. Because without knowing your opinion of me, how would I know how to feel about myself?

So, save a baby seal and Club a Mom won't you? Personally, I think my pelt would make a lovely purse. I moisturize alot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments

Yay! Congratulations! And you will rock at this. That's my opinion of you.

Posted by: Caryn | 05/03/2006 at 07:36 PM

Okay, but I'm lazy and I don't want to read all that stuff, so can you explain? what is a network? Why do I want to sign up? Loved your profile, by the way!

Posted by: Piece of Work | 05/03/2006 at 08:05 PM

Sigh. I haven't gotten anything from them yet. I'm also starting to feel...forgotten. Which makes me want to send a swear filled post their way - which wouldn't be cool.It may be time to take my Prozac...

Posted by: Dawn | 05/04/2006 at 03:46 AM

Congratulations. Look forward to reading your new ClubMom blog.

Posted by: Emma Kaufmann | 05/04/2006 at 05:01 AM

I love the title "Club A Mom" it is so cool. I looked over the page and will go visit it more later.

Posted by: Reverberate58 | 05/04/2006 at 06:47 AM

So wait. You're going to be a Club Mom blogger? That's awesome! Congrats! Can you say what your blog will be about?

Posted by: Lucinda | 05/04/2006 at 07:23 AM

Congrats again Lena you really deserve it and I am so glad that things are starting to get rolling. I'm both excited and saddened. Can't wait to see your new blog.:0)

Posted by: Virenda | 05/04/2006 at 10:36 AM

Uh. You rock.Do I really deserve to be in the presence of a published writer?

Posted by: Kelly | 05


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.