Pages

4.10.2006

I Guess I Forgot This Part of My Vows

Okay, Chris has weighed in and decided that "boy wonder" and "flesh" are not appropriate terms to use to describe another "boy" within our marriage.

So, I will add that I am just as excited about drinking, dancing, misbehaving with my husband in Vegas for THREE days as I am about what's-his-name-I-already-forgot. Actually, more. Chris has great hair.

Without getting into particulars (you know the drill about Vegas, yes?) I'll just say that every time Chris and I have been there we have had an amazing time. A. Mazing. We're almost scared to go again because the bar is set so high.

Also, last time we went I looked like this. I can assure you that I do not look like that anymore. Although, I do think I'll make Chris wear that shirt again. Hell, maybe I'll wear it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments

Hope you have a great time in Vegas! I always have fun there--for a weekend. Any longer than that and I'm itching to leave again.

Posted by: Caryn | 04/05/2006 at 09:02 PM

Yeah.Still jealous.

Posted by: Kelly | 04/05/2006 at 09:55 PM

You guys will rock that town, I know it. At least I can live through you, kind of.

Posted by: Freakren | 04/05/2006 at 10:15 PM

I'm so excited for you I could puke! I was just telling my husband that we need a vacation but we just can't afford one right now and who would watch our baby?

Posted by: Stefanie | 04/05/2006 at 10:16 PM

why do I make everything about me? Have a great time!!!!

Posted by: Stefanie | 04/05/2006 at 10:18 PM

I am jealous!!!! Have tons of fun!!!!!!

Posted by: Linsey | 04/07/2006


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.