Pages

4.08.2006

The BK Lounge

Take it from me, there is nothing more enjoyable than laying on the floor of your home office with your husband and a bottle of wine while listening to him and laughing your everloving asses off.

Did I mention that I am actually seeing this boy wonder in the flesh perform in Vegas in just over 72 hours? I didn't? Well, that's because I am so freaking excited I'm afraid to even speak of it for fear I will jink myself and the show will be cancelled.

Then I'll never be able to throw my panties onstage at Mr. Cook. Don't worry - Chris said I could. As long as they're big panties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments

That would be so awesome to go and see him!Now you've really made me crave a nice bottle of wine too.

Posted by: jilly 27 | 04/05/2006 at 06:38 PM

~jealous~I love him.SOOOOOO.Jealous.

Posted by: Kelly | 04/05/2006 at 09:54 PM

I'm so jealous about Vegas baby!!!

Posted by: Freakren | 04/05/2006 at 10:13 PM

Once he sees you (and your big panties), he'll forget all about Jessica!

Posted by: Smom | 04/06/2006 at 11:11 AM


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.