- Made a batch of spaghetti (since if I don't Chris will only eat things handed to him through his car window the entire time I'm gone)
- Went grocery shopping
- Did Accounts Receivable and Payable for my business
- Did five loads of laundry
- Wrote a letter to O Magazine advising them that if they don't stop sending me collection notices for my paid subscription and start sending me the damn magazine, they're going to have an ah-ha! moment of their own
- Paid bills
- Organized my desk (read: rearranged piles of papers)
- Played Barbies with S (did you notice that Barbie's boobs have shrunk substantially?)
- Threw the ball for the cats (okay, that one was for me)
- Went to Toys R Us with S in her tutu and bought toys for my nephews
- Stopped by Vi's to tease her with my mocha and spread S's germs around
- Had my eyebrows waxed (they grow not only together but up my forehead if I don't)
- Quickly lurked around your blogs without commenting while waiting for water to boil
I can't wait to see all of my family and
drink heavily have dinner with Renee. I'll be back Saturday! In the meantime, caress my archives.
Also, this will have to do for my Thursday Thirteen...