Pages

3.29.2006

Does Anyone Know Where My O Magazine Is?

You would not believe the activities I have completed today in preparation of my three day trip up to the SF Bay Area tomorrow.
  • Made a batch of spaghetti (since if I don't Chris will only eat things handed to him through his car window the entire time I'm gone)
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Did Accounts Receivable and Payable for my business
  • Did five loads of laundry
  • Wrote a letter to O Magazine advising them that if they don't stop sending me collection notices for my paid subscription and start sending me the damn magazine, they're going to have an ah-ha! moment of their own
  • Paid bills
  • Organized my desk (read: rearranged piles of papers)
  • Played Barbies with S (did you notice that Barbie's boobs have shrunk substantially?)
  • Threw the ball for the cats (okay, that one was for me)
  • Vacuumed
  • Went to Toys R Us with S in her tutu and bought toys for my nephews
  • Stopped by Vi's to tease her with my mocha and spread S's germs around
  • Had my eyebrows waxed (they grow not only together but up my forehead if I don't)
  • Packed
  • Quickly lurked around your blogs without commenting while waiting for water to boil

I can't wait to see all of my family and drink heavily have dinner with Renee. I'll be back Saturday! In the meantime, caress my archives.

Also, this will have to do for my Thursday Thirteen...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments

Barbie's boobs have shrunk?no I haven't noticed lately....I am now a hot wheels whore!if you are bored you can always drive over the Altamont and say Hey!have a safe and fun trip.

Posted by: Laura | 03/28/2006 at 11:47 PM

Aaahhh, you didn't have to wax for me...I like you just as you are.

Posted by: Freakren | 03/29/2006 at 05:22 AM

I forgot to tell you that I love your new blog! I was so happy when I opened it up because your old layout was a teensy bit broken in firefox. And not it's perfect!!My husband also would only eat takeout if I left him for 3 days. Even if I made him spaghetti or something for him to heat up. He'd rather have Qdoba than actually heat something up. The butt.

Posted by: Marcia | 03/29/2006 at 05:47 AM

SF in the spring...I'm so jealous! Have a great trip!

Posted by: landismom | 03/29/2006 at 06:04 AM

Wow! You *were* busy. I love days like that, wherein I accomplish much and can feel proud. Hope you have fun in SF. We'll miss you!

Posted by: Caryn | 03/29/2006 at 06:41 AM

Man, can you teach me multi-tasking? I don't think I came close to accomplishing that much all week!!Have so much fun on your trip!! Oh, and your new blog layout is be-A-utiful!!!

Posted by: Angela | 03/29/2006 at 06:59 AM

I suffer from the same eyebrow deformities. ;-)Have fun!

Posted by: Teri M. | 03/29/2006 at 07:47 AM

Hey! You can have my O magazines. I have a Redbook subscription, and somehow got roped into getting a free issue of O and O Home. I hate it! I don't know why...I just don't like either one. Have a great time! And yes, I noticed Barbie's boobs shrunk too!

Posted by: Lisa | 03/29/2006 at 07:50 AM

LMAO at O magazine having an a-ha! moment of their own.

Posted by: mama_tulip | 03/29/2006 at 10:12 AM

Wow. You have really crossed off a lot. I need to send you my list before you go out of town next time! Same problem with my eyebrows. Hate it! And of course I have dark hair. Can't get away with it like those blonde girls. Barbie had a reduction? I didn't know. I'm seriously going to check her out next time I'm in Target. And I mean check her out!My 13 are up... in about 12 hours ;)

Posted by: Kimmy | 03/29/2006 at 10:26 AM

Have a wonderful trip! I also laughed at O magazine having an "ah-ha!" moment of their own. We will be eagerly awaiting your return. :)

Posted by: Jess Riley | 03/29/2006 at 08:41 PM

Barbie's boobs have shrunk? Poor girl she must have had to have her implants removed. Have a great trip.

Posted by: Reverberate58 | 03/30/2006 at 04:50 AM

have fun with your family!

Posted by: Christie | 03/30/2006 at 07:47 AM

wow you're such a good wife to make food for your hubby before you leave. Mine hates my cooking, and will happy survive on Taco Bell.

Posted by: Chic Mommy | 03/30/2006 at 04:23 PM

Have a great trip!!! I think you did more than I have done all week. Or two weeks... And your blog looks fabulous!!!

Posted by: Linsey | 03/30/2006 at 09:09 PM

LOL at 'ah ha' moment.

Posted by: TANYETTA | 03/31/2006 at 12:30 AM

Maybe Barbie breast fed and that is where her boobies went.Have a safe trip :)

Posted by: WendyWings | 03/31/2006 at 02:05 PM

Have a great time! I'm not jealous at all, nope.....

Posted by: Ficklechick | 03/31/2006 at 10:25 PM


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.