Pages

2.07.2006

Two Guesses and the First One Doesn't Count

started a game of 20 Questions and tagged Blue Tige who tagged Stacy who tagged me who swallowed the bird to catch the spider to catch the fly.....

Here we go:

1. Best memory?
The day I found out I was pregnant. I actually pinched myself that day. I was all alone when I took the test and the excitement was almost more than I could contain. Mostly because I knew I could now eat entire pizzas and people would look on approvingly. I know my favorite memory should be the day my daughter was born, but since I almost died that day, that memory is a bit of a mix. The day I found out I was going to have a baby was pure euphoria unsullied by any fears.

2. Most terrible day?
Easy. The day my father died. I remember numbly driving down the freeway after, looking around, thinking "It's Monday. People are driving to the grocery store. People are headed to Chili's for dinner with their family. How could he die on a day like this? A day like every other day?"

3. Birth City?
Livermore, CA

4. Favorite thing to do?
Peruse my favorite blogs with a piping hot fresh mocha and my husband next to me at his computer.

5. Hollywood Crush? and why?
Matthew McConaughey. Do you even have to ask?

6. Favorite food?
My mom's chicken soup. (how novel, I know)

7. City you want to visit most and why?
New York. I have always been fascinated by the attitude, the culture, the fashion, the shopping, the entertainment.

8. Fantasy/dream that you want to come true?
To be a published author would be my dream. My wish would be that my daughter live a full happy life.

9. Favorite sport?
Hmm. Taking my stairs two at a time? Actually, if pressed, I'd have to say baseball because that is what brought my husband and I together. I pretended to like it and he invited me to a game. Presto! Marriage!

10. How long have you been married?
Five years.

11. Favorite song and why?
"You Were Meant For Me" by Jewel. I used to sing it in the shower when Chris and I were dating. Subliminal messaging. ;)

12. Someone you most admire?
My mother. (Whom I hope doesn't read this and see that I was in the shower while Chris and I were dating. Ha!)

13. Someone you hate and why?
A person who is in someone's life that I care about who is causing her grief. Can I be more vague?

14. Secret crush?
Kevin James from "King of Queens". I like funny!

15. One (maybe 2) rule/s you live by?
Never say something about someone you love behind their back that you wouldn't say to their face. (It took me years to figure this one out!)

Always say "I love you" when you leave.

16. Do you believe in God?
With all of my heart.

17. A dark secret (we won’t tell)
I once keyed a former boss' car. (She was really mean. I mean really mean. I swear. ...Okay, it was wrong.)

18. Most treasured item and why?
My wedding rings. Because they're... my wedding rings?

19. If you could turn back time, what would you do and why?
I would have gone to college earlier and kept at it despite my parents' lack of support.

20. Last but certainly not least, what kind of “work” do you do and do you enjoy it?

This one is as much a mystery to me as it is to you.

hahahahahaha

Actually, I own a corporate gift business. I started it with my mother five years ago while pregnant, so that I could stay at home. The business ended up being far more lucrative and demanding than I ever imagined. Then we landed a little account called Warner Bros. Heard of it? :) Then...well, we'll save that for a different post. I don't want to kill my buzz.


TAG! YOURE IT!

1. Chris - See Wilson Go (this will be nice & light for him ;)
2. Renee - Selfish Behind the Scenes (she'll tickle your funny)
3. Chic Mommy - she has 3 kids and I'm sure doesn't get enough games. LOL

10 comments:

Chris said...

Matthew Magoogoo can kiss my ass!

Renee Cassara said...

I can't believe you keyed a car. Goodtimes.

Lena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Virenda said...

LOL, Chris you are too funny. I'm sure Matt will be crushed to know you don't love him as much as your wife does. LOl keyed a car, threw some bricks, whatevah!!!

Anonymous said...

Renee, you know you believe it.Now now Vi. Let's not get ahead of ourselves with my criminal mischief. I am a changed woman! Just pay me for my overtime and don't cheat on me and your cars will remain safe. Capesh?

~Stacy~ said...

(chuckle) @ Chris And no, I don't need to ask why McConaughey. (sigh)#7. Cool, me too. But then you knew that already. #8. Yeah, I used "published author" as a wish on someone elses' blog. So, I had to write something different for this. Besides, I am currently writing for publication in an RPG book ... which is pretty cool. It's just short stories and such though. #11. Funny, you are so funny. Hmmm ... and clever.#17. Another hmmm ... I'm liking this idea for a mean, ol nasty neighbor. Oh! Did I just say that?#20. Sounds intriguing. I look forward to hearing more about this when you're ready to spill the beans. Spilled beans ... kids just love to play with those, ya know.Okay, now it's time to surf on over to Chris' 20 Q's. Speaking of him ... you've got a pretty awesome hubby there, Lena. He seems sweet and supportive. Um, sweet in the most manly sort of way, that is. ;)

Virenda said...

LOL @ Stacy, yes Chris is sweet in a "manly" way, NEVER tell him anything is Cute or Pretty, he will return it or buy another. LOL

Kelly said...

Basically, New York is my favorite city ever and I am going there for a week in May and I can't wait. I think it is positively hilarious you keyed a car. I don't care who's car it was... but you just don't strike me as a "key-er"!

MamaB said...

Oooh, I'd like to know more about your business!! You're keeping us in suspense!! Anyway, I wanted to key a car one time, but didn't have enough guts to. LOL!!

iKat said...

Oh, Lena, that's it! Can you be my friend? Please, please, please? Ok, even I am starting to freak myself out. LOL I have never been this forward about wanting to befriend anyone blog-wise. Is there even such a word? Is it wise? Am I freaking you out yet? And while I'm on gush-mode, I can so see you being a published author someday. You definitely have it, girl. Short version: YOU ABSOLUTELY ROCK in my book. Anyday. Now I'm going back to read more cheeky goodies. :-)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.